Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Cake? Yes please.

well, i love television. i found a new show today. well, new to me. though i've told this to several people only to be told that it's been there favorite show for ever. nice. thanks.

anyway, it's Ace of Cakes on the Food Network. This show is hilarious. It's about this comany in Baltimore I think and they make custom cakes for weddings, birthday parties, whatever. so, today they made cakes to look like the following...

scrabble board...
bacon...
sushi...

They also had a slot machine cake, a bubble gum machine and lots of other stuff. check them out here. so, that's just a few of them. i think geof (jeff) is my favorite person on the show. he's sarcastic and super dry and i like that.
Does anyone else watch this?

2 comments:

Katy said...

I don't tivo this show, but when ever I run across it I totally watch it. I love it. I also like those food tv contests, like the pilsbury bake off. It makes me want to enter even though I've made lik 3 pies my whole life.

Ern said...

vegetarian thanksgiving was good. thanks for the recipe, but i didn't make my vegetarian gravy. i just didn't have time since i was making stuffing, cranberry sauce and i made a salad. it was a fun day. hopy you had a happy thanksgiving too!