Friday, November 9, 2007

Paging Mr. A Knife

Oh wow. Last night was full of Hilarity with a capital H. I cannot decide if my favorite part was when Dwight broke out all of his hidden weaponry around the office, thank you Mr. A Knife or maybe it was when Jim nearly cried when Phyllis called him Michael. I have to say though, that it has to be when Michael yells "blacks do crack" to Stanley about his wrinkles. I peed a little I think:)

by the way, I just saw Melora Hardin who plays Jan on Chelsea Handler who is also hilarious. I'm sure it's on You Tube somewhere. She looked like a completely different person. She talks about her recents growth spurt on the show:) funny, funny.

2 comments:

Katy said...

I just watched that episode of the office. Very Funny

Ern said...

I think the "Deep Thoughts" feature on your blog is pretty funny. i got a good chuckle outta that. :)