Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Chlorine is my perfume...

Connor has his first swim lesson this Saturday and I’m stoked! Not really sure how well it’s going to go but that’s ok. I had really wanted to get him started last summer but he was only 4 months even in August so I decided we’d wait. I had originally planned to just teach him myself, as I taught for several years in high school and college. Once I started looking into actual schools, I changed my mind. I really wanted him to get the most our of it and for us to have some consistency to the schedule of classes. So…every Saturday morning we’ll be in the pool here learning floating, breathing, and survival skills!

He spent quite a bit of time in the pool in Vegas so hopefully he’ll enjoy himself. He also really, really loves bath time so that should help.

Here are his super duper cute trunks. I think they the are made to hit the knee—on my kid they look like man-capris…how cute is he?


So, I’ll update after the lesson and probably have a few pics to post too!
just one more connor pic!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I love his man capris. So cute!! I want to eat him up