Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Updates all around...


Just a quick update on a few things…

First, the biter is history! His mom pulled him out of school. Take that Vampire!

Second, swim lessons went really, really well. He fussed on and off throughout the lesson but did really well having his face under water and reaching for the edge. He even stayed (relatively) calm when forced to float-which is always a tricky thing for the kiddos. All in all, good times. The place is super nice and the instructor was patient with the kids, obviously. I’ll try and get some pics up later tonight!!

That's really it for now i think. nothing too exciting going on. We have our normal Tuesday evening storytime at the library tonight and then I have dinner club tomorrow night. Thursday I'm meeting up with my friend Sienna so she can dazzle me with her newly acquired engagement ring, as so far all i've seen is a horrible cell phone photo of it!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

I'm so glad the little man did well with his lessons.