Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Humpday Survey

A- Attached or Single? Attached-9 years and counting!
B- Best Friend: Carly, Dawn, Ash, Katy, Jeffrey
C-Cake or Pie: cake please
D-Day: Saturday
E- Essential Item: Flatiron
F- Favorite Color: green, purple, yellow—I can’t choose just one. I’m colorful.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms: bears if they are the plain ones, worms if they are the ones covered in that sour/sweet goodness!
H-Home town: C-Town (Chandler), AZ
I- Indulgences: Pedicures, wine, brownies, wine, naps, and wine.
J- January or July?: January
K-Kids: Yuppers. One and he’s magnificent!!
L-Life is incomplete without: having people around you who you love
M- Marriage Date: 3/6/04
N- Number of Siblings: 3 sisters in law & 1 Lucas
O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I have kind of evil phobias. I’ll plead the 5th here.
Q- Quote: “You have a freak flag, you just don’t fly it” ~Owen Wilson in Family Stone… “You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man’s freedom. You can only be free if I am free” ~Clarance Darrow
R- Reason To Smile: my son, my family and my friends
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three: Erin, Erin, Erin-sorry, only two people read this I think:)
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I think I’m ready to think about having another baby. Maybe. Possibly.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: since there are only two silly options I guess that makes me the oppressor
W- Worst Habit: biting my nails!!
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: What the hell kind of question is this? i've had both.
Y-Your favorite food: Mexican
Z: Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

No comments: