Tuesday, July 29, 2008

(Nearly) Wordless Wednesday

Well, our flight leaves for Colorado in less than 9 hours. ugh. that's stupid early for anyone keeping track. i figured with it being connor's first flight, the earlier the better. when i used to travel for work, there were always the fewest people on the 6am flight no matter where you were going...fingers crossed!!

so, for wednesday's post, here's a not so wordless wednesday...

we're going to see my grandma so she can meet connor for the first time...



and we're going to visit katy (we're the middle two)!!





once we're back in town next week, i'll be back on the posting train!!

1 comment:

Katy said...

awsome. I love pictures of us a little girls. We were such dorks! Could my hair get any bigger? Nice how my mom gave me the same hair cut and style as hers just to make it easier. I have no idea who the other girls are in this picture?? We will see you... TODAY in about 9 hours!!