Friday, July 11, 2008

Shameless Plug...


This post is a shameless plug for a band I know and really like, The Atma. Lucas, the drummer, is as close as i'll ever get to a step-brother, so here i am…being supportive. I really like their music. It’s a difficult sound to try and explain. I’ve told people before it’s like a Sublime feel, but sometimes harder. It’s a little classic rock, a little indie and a wee bit reggae…that’s my interpretation anyway for whatever it’s worth.

There are several videos of them on YouTube here, here and here...and they are also on Itunes so check them out please!!

2 comments:

Katy said...

That description of their music was good I think. They do have their own sound, I like it

Lucas Ventura said...

Hey Sister-in-Law!
Word on the street was that there was some shameless promotion on someone's blog ;)
That's really sweet of you, thanks for having something to say about my band!
Well anyway, since I only see you when you're coming by my shows, maybe it'd be nice if next time I'm down there we actually go catch dinner as a family, or something!

Lookas