Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

Ready? It's photo dump time because these are all random. I have a couple things that I have lots of pics for and I'll try to get posts up for those here soon too :)

genius? yes.

I turned 30 at the end of January. I'm good with 30, regardless of the over the hill jokes and the 'haha you're so old' birthday cards that rolled in this year for the first time. I'm totally ok with 30, more than ok. I guess I'm just pleased with where I'm at when I'm hitting 30. There are things that I wish for...more money, more time, more calorie free cake but all in all I'm good. I'm in love with my family and enjoy all the things that we get to spend our time doing.

Jeff planned a little get together with friends for my bday and it was great. We went to Tilted Kilt in Tempe and sat on the patio and drank lots and lots of yummy beverages. There were about 30 of us there and it was just perfect. If you were there and you're reading this, thanks for coming. I wish I'd taken more pics but it escaped me. I took two. fail.

Jeff topped the night off with some amazing prezzies for me - he got me the most amazing laptop which I freakin love. It's huge, with a 17.3" screen. I had a tough time finding a bag that fit it! Love. He gave me a spa day certificate for a couple treatments from the boys. Can't wait to use that too!

Some of my amazing friends lavished me with owl awesomeness and told me that they are trying to turn me into the crazy owl lady. accomplished. Shelley got me a great owl keychain that is the size of my fist and three times as heavy, Jeri gave me the most amazing s&p shakers and a little owl frame. Anglea got me a gold owl necklace, with pearls, that I am obsessed with. I'm a lucky girl and I love my friends.

the hubs and I - both 30 :)

the bestie and I - also both 30 :)


ahhhhhh...so pretty. gift from my dad. i loves it so bad. i hooked it up that night after we got home from the bar. super excited.

Brielle, Carly and Bobby came over for the Superbowl. I had Carly pose so we could have photographic proof that she's pregnant :) I can't remember how far along she is here...18 weeks maybe? Just the start of the bump! More of these updates to come as I force her to pose for these.

We gave Connor a Toy Story 3 dominos game for Christmas and he loves it. We play about 3 games a night. Last night Jeff reminded us that I'd lost 8 games straight. Maybe I'm losing on purpose Jeffrey...maybe not.

Yeah, he's still really cute.

1 comment:

Aimee said...

currently admiring

-how gracefully you are aging
-that you are the next crazy owl lady
-your cute fam!

Happy Birthday Lindsay!