Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Dose of Brilliance

Since it's been way, way too long since I've done a Friday Dose of Brilliance post here I decided that today I'll post two. No telling when I'll post another one so soak it up! BTW - if you have a site that you find hilarious let me know, I'm sure I will too and we all need a reason to use the internet even more than we already do!


The horse had heroically made it over the highest peaks of Book Mountain, but unfortunately faced a treacherous descent before he could reach his companion.

Catalog Living - Hilarious Captions set to catalog photos explaining the story behind the pics. A look at the exciting lives of the people who live in our catalogs. Trust me, it's hilarious.

Kate Middleton for the Win - OMG. I love this. I can't wait to watch this wedding so for now this is helping me be patient. Enjoy and Happy Friday!!

2 comments:

The Neerings Family said...

You find the best sites!
Check out this blog...
http://www.theblogocheese.blogspot.com/
His posts always make me laugh!

Michelle said...

Ha, that's great. Love the pictures. A site that's a little raunchy but only about 10% of the time is the Bent Objects blog. I'm following from the Purex Insiders. Come visit me back!

Michelle @ Things Sent My Way