Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Decisions, decisions

Connor has school photos coming up Friday and I’m (as usual) totally and completely fixated on choosing the perfect outfit. Jeffrey thinks he should wear his green shirt where the elephant is playing baseball. I’m thinking something a bit more…I don’t know… I’m trying to resist the ever-present urge to dress him in head to toe argyle or something amazingly preppy but against my better judgment these are my top picks so far.





Of course, part of me wants to go with the political theme since it’s an election year…

1 comment:

Katy said...

I would go for the first one. I'm not a fan of shirts with things on them for picture day. I think it looks too descheveled. i'm pretty sure I spelled that word wrong... anyways, I think the arglyle is cute too though. Decisions decisions. Thanks for the pep talk, my AZ boyfriend misses me too I bet.