Thursday, October 23, 2008

Say Cheese!

Well, the school photos came back and i think they are pretty good. i'm not in love with the white wicker chair, but hey, I’m sure the photographer has been looking for a use for that chair from 1986 right?

Not really sure what he’s doing with his hands. Katy and Erin think he’s snapping along to the mystery music so I’ll trust my girls that that’s what’s going on.

And yes, clearly I stole this pic from their website. That’s why the word PROOF is stamped across my kid in the brightest yellow possible. (Thank you for your discretion Classic School Portraits.)

1 comment:

Katy said...

Just before this picture was taken he was whistling too, you know to that song he's listening to. Just a sittinn' in my white wicker chair, loungin' the day away in South Carolina...or was it N. Carolina? Oh wait it was the school cafetaria. I'm in love with this picture