Wednesday, November 12, 2008

ipod shuffle game

Put a shuffle playlist on and go through the songs one by one to answer the questions. Don't cheat!! Go ahead and copy and paste and do it in your own blog!

How am I feeling today?
"Grace" by Jeff Buckley

Will I get far in life?
"Running on Sunshine" by Jesus Jackson

How do my friends see me?
“Haunt you Every Day” by Weezer

What song will play when I get Married?
“John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt” of #1 all time favorite toddler songs. (Super)

What is my best friend's theme song?
“Son's Gonna Rise" by Citizen Cope

What is the story of my life?
“Best of You” by Foo Fighters

What was high school like?
“Sometimes it Be That Way” by Jewel

How am I going to get ahead in life?
“A Cold Wind Blows Through Your Door” by Bill Ricchini (I really heart this song)

What is the best thing about me?
“Slow and Low” by the Beastie Boys

How is today going to be?
“Somewhere Only We Know” by Keane

What is in store for this weekend?
“Jerk it Out” by Caesars (there is no way to think about that that doesn’t sound dirty. Sorry)

What song describes my parents?
“God of Wine” by Third Eye Blind (if the God of Wine comes in a box with a spout, than yes, this is correct!)

My grandparents?
“Haunted” by Evanescence (creepy)

How is my life going?
“Blue Eyes” by Cary Brothers

What song will play at my funeral?
“Star Mile” by Joshua Radin (not sure if this is the song I’d select, but I love it)

How does the world see me?
“Anyone Else But You” from Juno (one of my top 10 fav songs!)

Will I have a happy life?
“Boat Drinks” by Jimmy Buffett

What do my friends really think of me?
“Eastern Glow” by The Album Leaf

Do people secretly lust after me?
“Say Goodnight and Go” by Imogen Heap

How can I make myself happy?
“Short Skirt/Long Jacket” by Cake

What should I do with my life?
“Summer Skin” by Death Cab

Will I ever have children?
“Til Kingdom Come” by Coldplay

What is some good advice for me?
“Check yo self” by Ice Cube (awesome)

What is my signature dancing song?
“Shadow” by Britney Spears

What do I think my current theme song is?
“They Bring Me to You” by Joshua Radin (this works)

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
“Missing You” by Tyler Hilton

What type of men/women do you like?
“The World at Large” by Modest Mouse

2 comments:

Katy said...

I LOVE these. I'm going to do it too. I love "check yo self"

Katy said...

I copied and pasted this into my blog and it came out in one big paragraph format. So I formated the first three lines and gave up.