Friday, November 14, 2008

Weekend Update

So, few things going on right now. First of all, very sad news…Lipstick Jungle was cancelled. I loooooved this show. I think they are still showing tonight’s episode which is strange…kinda like going to prom with someone you already broke up with just cause you already bought the dress. Maybe it’s not like that, but still awkward. Why do tv shows have such an impact on my life? I have no idea.

Well, last night I was elected to my 4th term as HOA president. Woo for me. I know most people hate the HOA, but I don’t. if you choose to live in a neighborhood with an HOA than follow the rules, geez. houses are an investment and i want my neighborhood looking nice-i think it's a fair trade-off :)

so this weekend is crazy as usual. After that Connor and I are meeting Carly at the mall for coffee and play area time. Saturday we have swim lessons in the morning and then we’re going to try and get to the Fountain Hills Art Fair in the late morning/early afternoon. I love just walking around and checking out all the random stuff people are peddling! Then it’s bunco Saturday night at Angela’s. (fingers crossed that I win, since I’ve been losing consecutively for 4 years and it’s getting old). I might think of a way to cheat in bunco. Is it worth losing 12 or so friends to score $40? You tell me. Anyway, Sunday we’ve got a birthday party for our kinda-nephew Robert in the morning. It’s at a park…so that means expect a shameful amount of photos next week. Then we’ll probably head to the vine-or somewhere-to watch football with the fam (currently tied for 1st place with my sis for our fantasy league thank you). That evening we’ve got another bday party for our nephew jalen. this pic is of four of the boys. jalen is the older one, robert is on the left in the i heart ny shirt. this is a horrible photo, absolutely dreadful. i thought making it sepia and softening it may help, but no-look at connor's belly roll sticking out-ha. still just a bad pic of all four. well, happy birthday jalen and robert.

Well, whatever you do this weekend have a great one!

3 comments:

Katy said...

The boys are just sitting down for a round of "flip cup" with connor huh?

Unknown said...

hells yeah. you are right. i should have posted connor in his Flip Cup Champion 2008 tee.

Ern said...

I heart Lipstick Jungle! I am so, so, so bummed it got canceled. I liked this one more than Cashmere Mafia.