Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

Our fam celebrates St. Nick every year. It's supposed to be the morning of the 6th, but I hosted bunco on the 5th so we def didn't have our crap together for the actual day. anyway, we finally did it this weekend and connor got a Mickey Mouse ornament and Ramone from Cars.

He actually unwrapped the gifts this year, which is a huge step up from last year...high hopes for xmas!!


This one next is of Connor making his penpal a christmas card. my mom's group assigns each kid a penpal so that the kiddos each get their very own card each year. Connor made a reindeer with his footprints and handprints.

1 comment:

Katy said...

was connor like "MOM, I'd like to make my penpal a reindeer card with my hands and feet, let's make this happen"... I thought so. He's so thoughtfull.