Thursday, March 17, 2011

A to Z

Thanks to Karen for posting this on her blog. I'm doing it too since I'm too lazy busy to post anything original.

A. Age: 30 - I'm good with being 30. Seriously. I can't believe I'm 30, but I'm good with it. :)

B. Bed size: We've always had a queen. Jeffrey desperately wants a king, but we have sheets and everything for a queen...seems like so much effort.

C. Chore you dislike: Dishes, and pulling weeds.

D. Dogs: nope. we lack both the time and patience to deal with anything that won't eventually end up taking care of us in our old age.

E. Essential start to your day: seeing my boys. I hate when I leave for work and they are still asleep. It's rare, but it makes me so sad.

F. Favorite color: I think Green is my favorite color. Jeff and I were talking about this last night and it was always purple, but I really think it's green now. Yes, green. It's decided.

G. Gold or silver: Silver

H. Height: 5'4"

I. Instruments you play(ed): Recorder in elem. That's it. I sang in choir though so I'll say that.

J. Job title: Resale and Disclosure Manger, Mom, Alumnae President. I got a lot of hats :)

K. Kids: Connor & Noah

L. Live: Arizona

M. Mom’s name: Barbara

N. Nicknames: Linds, mom...I think that's it

O. Overnight hospital stays: 3-one for each c-section and when I had my gall bladder removed

P. Pet peeves: People that can't spell correctly, poor grammar, "not my job" mentality...there are too many to list.

Q. Quote from a movie: "I wish I liked anything as much as my kids like bubbles" -Knocked up, "Tattoo on the lower back, might as well be a bullseye" -Wedding Crashers,

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: only, but 3 SIL

T. Time you wake up: 5:15am

U. Underwear: yes please

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Peas. Gross.

W. What makes you run late: Having two young children

X. X-rays you’ve had: numerous

Y. Yummy food you make: Meatloaf, casseroles, mexican food. I like to cook - when it's somewhat simple.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Owls, duh.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Great post! :)
I actually think little posts like this are fun, we should do them more often!

Katy said...

I love these things. Haven't done one in forever. I think I'm due :)