Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

We participated in a walk supporting UMOM and the homeless families they assist. The walk was at the Phoenix Zoo.
Randomly the Dbacks support UMOM and so does Chi Omega here in Phoenix.  #DoubleDipping for charity :)
We had two birthday parties for friends of Connor in one day. Both were at pizza places. It was a bit much.
the dreaded prize counter at PPP - I hate this part.
they come home with so much random crap that took 45 minutes to select.
Our nephew Jalen plays football for Mountain Pointe. We go and see him play as much as we can.
The boys love it.
Connor and his Uncle Chuck
it was a great game. Jalen scored 4 touchdowns!! I think he's up to 16 scholarship offers. Amazing.
I heart casual friday
soccer practice has started again!
Noah found the drawer where we his his books & puzzles. Yes, we hid them because this is always the end result.
hoots.
GO FIREKICKS!!
My sweet new owl my bro & sis in law gave me. It lights up and I love it.

No comments: