Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday's Daily Dose of Briliance...

These are two of my favorite online places to shop for gifts.


Red Envelope-Such great gift ideas and I get a corporate discount here so if you ever want to use it, just ask! You can shop by occasion, recipient, whatever…and when they have sales, they are great sales! The photo here is of my favorite new baby gift.



Gifts.com-I love this site because you can take a little quiz on the person you are shopping for and they place them in a profile and then suggest gifts accordingly. By the way, my classification is The Country Clubber, but I am also close to The Achiever and The Domestic Diva. Just to prove the personality picker's ability, my profile chose the above monogramed soaps for me. I love them a rediculous amount!

No comments: