Wednesday, November 17, 2010

because i can't come up with anything clever to blog about...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Not really named after someone but my name came from Lindsay Wagner. sigh.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I can't remember, but I'm kind of a crier so I'll say it was probably within the last week.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
It's probably the coolest thing about me. probably.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yuppers - Connor is 3 and Noah is 5 months old

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Hells yeah, I mentioned my handwriting right?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Often

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
RIP Summer of 1999

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I think I would. Not because I'm super brave but I think it would be a cool experience.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I love so many. Lucky Charms, Golden Grahms, Kix. I really love cereal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Rarely and I am always so mad when I'm hurrying to put them back on that I have to deal with it then since I didn't deal with it when I took them off.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
If I'm really doing it right, I love cake batter with cookie dough and brownies. go big or go home.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Hair probably. and jewelry.

15.WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR?
I honestly don't think i have a fav color. It was purple for so long, but I really like green and yellow.

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I bite my nails. gross, i know.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
my kids during the day

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
I'm really not into forwards and pressure like that.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Grey slacks and black pumps

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Ryan Adams - Desire

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I don't know...Gray maybe. No one bothers the gray and I'd like to be left in one piece.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
food smells like cookies and spices. I avoid the soapy smells in candles and lotions.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
I'm at work so probably a realtor or title officer - before that Jamie Seessel :)

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
No one really sent this to me but I saw it on someone's FB and she's great

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Football

27. HAIR COLOR?
Brown once colored

28. EYE COLOR?
brown - no coloring needed

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Too many. I'm really into wings right now.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
No idea sadly. Assuming it was grea.t

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Pinkish

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter. Summer is gross here.

35. WHO DO YOU ADMIRE?
ugh. anyone who got through this survey.

36. IF YOU COULD WORK IN A DIFFERENT PROFESSION WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I'd love to work in publishing of some sort.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
don't do it. i hate these things. by the time I get half way done i want to quit but i'm too invested.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
see above.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The Smallest Color by Bill Roorbach

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
A pic of connor at my dad's house from maybe 2 years ago. i need an update.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl - because I'm 15

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
these questions are getting worse

43. IRONED OR WRINKLED?
Ironed - in the dryer.

44. BEACH OR SKIING?
Beach

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I don't think so...I can write a mean letter like nobody's business.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Mesa yo

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
See above some more

48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
we worked together.

DONE AND DONE

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I'm horrible about commenting, I should do it more. Fun to read your survey, yeah- it was a long one. Sorry to hear about your tonsils, that must have been a tough loss. Have a great day! ;)