Thursday, December 16, 2010

Decking the halls and other pics

One of my closest friends Dawn's daughter Stella turned one a few weeks ago and they had a cowgirl themed party for her. It was super cute but the wind really killed Dawn's theme. Seriously, the wind was out of control...like blowing card tables away out of control!

enjoying the potato sack race - i don't know where one would find potato sacks but Dawn found them and Connor loved it

Making his very own cowboy hat
We set up our tree and most of the decorations on Thanksgiving weekend. One of my absolute favorite parts of Christmas is wrapping the gifts. Every year I try to do a theme or stick with a couple colors for gifts and every year Jeffrey interferes and just stuffs everything I assign him ask him to wrap in a gift bag. Not this year. Not this year.

cheapy labels dont go with my theme so I let Noah play with them and ruin them
After we set up the Christmas village I found this. For anyone without kids, especially boys, this is a snapshot of my life :)

Connor decorating the tree while Noah watches


No comments: