Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Dose of Brilliance

so for years...well, maybe not years...but lots and lots of months I did a post every Friday called Friday's Dose of Brilliance* and I'd post a funny or useful website I'd found and obsessed over in the last week. I'm not really ready to fully commit to doing that once a week but I am fully committed to posting one solitary post right now.

* the first several weeks of that regular posting I spelled brilliance wrong. The irony is not lost on me friend. Don't bother going back and looking, I fixed them.

Today's site is #myfriendsaremarried and it's hilarious. I just spent 30 minutes reading it from start to finish and so should you. It's friday, your boss won't care.

so, i'm married. also i have kids. if this is news to you i'm wondering if today is your first time reading my blog and how on earth you found it. seriously, i'm curious so tell me. Anyway, most of my friends are married - not all but most. Most of them have kids too. It's just the point we're at. I hope those that aren't married/have kids dont think of me the way this site does. I'm sure they don't. Right guys? right? guys?

WHEN MY FRIEND ASKS IF WE CAN GO TO A QUIETER BAR



WHEN I WATCH 2 SEASONS OF MAD MEN IN ONE WEEKEND


WHEN MY FRIEND TELLS ME I NEED TO BE CAREFUL
ABOUT HOW MUCH MONEY I SPEND

Have a wonderful weekend friends! :)

 

No comments: