i really love these survey things. i have a difficult time resisting them. hope you play along too!
1. When you were a child, what did you want to be when you grew up?
As a really young child I wanted to be a dancer. Then I think it was lawyer. Then it was a child psychologist. After getting my psych degree i realized that being around children all day who had serious issues would really mess me up at home. call it selfish, maybe. i call it self-aware :)
2. What have you done in the past week to help someone else?
probably nothing. i'm a self-aware jerk i guess.
3. Who is the best-dressed person you know?
um...this is tough. probably my friend christy. she doesn't read this though so that compliment was wasted. damn.
4. What is on your nightstand?
Lame, alarm clock, old pic of jeffrey and i at disneyland, some random jewelry, connor nail clippers, the tear out ads from a magazine...random junk.
5. If you were a cat, what kind of a cat would you be?
an awesome one.
6. If you lived in a house surrounded by acres of trees, what particular type of tree would you want flourishing on your land?
I'm an AZ native so the only trees i really know about are palm and palo verde. but i think i'd want trees that don't drop stuff all over my flourishing land.
7. What do you find to be very overrated?
8. How many email addresses do you have?
Three. One personal that i use all the time, one work, and another random that i never ever use.
9. Have you ever felt replaced?
Yes, i suppose so.
10. Would you rather watch football or baseball?
Football, hands down. Baseball is horribly boring and the longest season eva!
11. What is the wallpaper on your phone?
on the front of my phone, it's a closeup pic of the fabric from my diaper bag since it's so purty. the inside is a pic of connor in the snow
12. Name a lyric from the song you're listening to.
I got some fancy shoes to try and kick away these blues They cost a lot of money but they aren't worth a thing.
13. Do you use a feed reader?
Oh yes, Google Reader.
14. What chocolate do you always leave in the box?
This is a funny question because everyone does this. i don't like the ones with different colored inside stuff. or stuff with nuts.
15. What would you do if you found out your ex is engaged?
Send a congratulatory card
16. Do words hurt you?
Sure. anyone who says they don't is probably not being entirely truthful.
17. Are you a talker or a listener?
I honestly think i'm both, but i've always been a talker.
18. Have you ever walked on the beach at night?
Strangely, no i don't think i have.
19. How long do you sleep at night?
yikes. not enough is the obv answer. I'm up daily at 5am and typically down at 11pm, so i guess that's 6 hours typically. I need way more than 8 hours too so i'm really not doing well with that.
20. Which TV show have you seen pretty much every episode of?
Several but let's go old school with Saved by The Bell shall we?