Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Nearly Wordless Wednesday (slide edition)

we spent lots of time at the park over the past week or so. PARK has become one of the many words that we now have to spell out to avoid tantruming...is that a word? well, it is in my house.
connor wasn't sure about the movable bridge, so jeffrey had to go up and get him across
this is what happens when you don't spell out the word PARK and you don't suddenly appear in the park in two seconds.

steph and i trying to get a good pic of connor, aidan and gabi on the slide-it never really happened

2 comments:

Jobina said...

OMG! Love the " I want to go to the park, NOW" face.

Jill said...

I agree with Jobina! It makes me so sad that our wee ones are getting very close to the terrible twos...I feel it getting closer every day!