Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

Here are some photos from Sailee's birthday party last month. It was Connor's first time being let loose in a Peter Piper kinda place. We had to pry him off the basketball game (just like dad) and skeeball (just like mom). He had a great time.

watching daddy play basketball wasn't enough. He wanted to play so we put him in the game so he could throw the balls himself.

creepy tinkerbell balloon

damn train. getting him out of this is how i threw my back out and ended up in urgent care for most of Easter.

not really understanding the concept of "rolling" the ball

3 comments:

Katy said...

Ski-ball, like mommy... Don't you LOVE ski-ball (don't think I'm spelling that right) I want a skiball thingie in my house

Unknown said...

too cute! thats funny because me and my wife like the same kid games, the basketball and skeeball. lol. do we ever completely grow up? thanks for sharing:)

Karen said...

That first picture is adorable!!