Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

Here are a few photos for Nearly Wordless Wednesday. The first three are during Carly's wedding dress search. Lucky girl - she found her dress in the very first store we went to!! It's beautiful and classy and fun and looks amazing. I of course, will not be posting pictures of it though!! I'm 110% positive that Bobby doesn't read my blog but just in case... :)

The last few are just some random pics of Connor over the past week. Happy Wednesday!

brielle and her nona
carly and brielle in between dresses

brielle trying on veils for me since Carly isn't really into it

someone discovered where they keep the mickey junk in the disney store...

connor and his own camera (erin, he's wearing your shirt!!)

and this one just kills me. makeup in hand...yet with his baseball glove between his feet. sadly zoey ended up with powder all over her shaved little body. poor kitties.

No comments: