Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Not you fat Jesus


So, Jeffrey and I rarely go and see movies anymore...but we've both been looking forward to The Hangover since we saw a trailer a couple months ago. Saw it, loved it, saw it again. I'm not really into buying movies either, but this one I want to own for sure. I mean, we've been to the movies maybe 4 times so far this year and half of those times were to see this freakin movie.
Plus, Bradley Cooper...love.
He plays a creeper really well, but I loved him in some super cheesy made for tv movie with Jason Priestley...something that was kinda like The Bachelor - with awkward rose ceremonies and all.

2 comments:

Katy said...

still have not seen it, but we really want to.

Ern said...

This guy (the cute creeper) is so cute. Love that small, squished face of his.