Monday, June 14, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Jeffrey!



Jeffrey turned the big 3-0 on May 31st, just a few days after Noah was born. It was tough...I wanted to be sure that his birthday wasn't lost in the shuffle because he's amazing, super supportive and the best dad and husband. But...come on...his birthday was the day we brought Noah home from the hospital and slightly overwhelming.

Thanks to my incredibly helpful family, we were able to pull off a surprise birthday party for him at our house. I figured that family would be pouring into the house that evening anyway, so it was perfect. I needed the food and drink to be simple so I decided to do a completely random, hodge-podge of Jeff's favorite things. Dr. Pepper, Pacifico, brownie bites, costco's bean dip, his mom's veggie pizza and her seafood salad, my meatloaf, golden oreos and cake. I think there may have been more, but you get the point, right? Totally random food, but all of Jeff's favorite things. Jeff's mom decorated the house and I think he was really surprised.
Happy 30th birthday honey. I love you and hope you had an amazing day :)

No comments: