Friday, June 25, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

this is a better late than never Mother's Day post since I forgot about posting Mother's Day pics until I went to post Father's Day ones and realized I was missing something. It's funny to think that Mother's Day was pre-Noah and Father's Day was post-Noah. Father's Day pics are next...stay tuned!

I hope all the mom's out there had a great Mother's Day. Ours was good, but odd. Kinda anti-climactic I guess...we were just been waiting for the unexpected with Noah I guess. I kept seeing myself in the hospital on Mother's Day. Glad that didn't happen!

Sunday for Mother's Day my mom and dad came over for lunch. I planned a little craft project for Connor to do with my mom and I so that he could make us little gifts for Mom's day. It turned out great and was super cheap and easy. I just bought some wood frames at Michaels and my dad spray painted them white. On Mother's Day, Connor stuck these little pre-cut foam pieces to the frames however he wanted for each of us. I had a few different pics printed out to choose from and that was all. Here's the finished products--I love mine, it's already displayed in my office!

I let Connor pick out his outfit and he choose his “baby Noah shirt” which made me happy because I found it fitting for the day and I also realized that I never got a photo of the three of us with him wearing his shirt. None of the pics of the three of us were really good, but this was the least horrible one.

No comments: