Friday, February 27, 2009

Friday's Dose of Brilliance

Quincy Daily Photo-Today's site features a different photo every day from a smallish town in Mass. I really like these and I'm pretty sure it's speaking to my desire to live in small town america. The artist doesn't seem overly concerned with getting some artsy shot with plenty of shadows at some awkward angle…just great pics. I especially like the "this old house Thursday" posts he does of great, beautiful houses in quincy, mass where all the photos were taken I think.

This blog is part of a large blog project called city daily photo where there are tons of daily photos of different cities around the world. Here is Chandler's daily photo site. While I completely enjoy the photos…it's not quite the same as the east coast ones. :)

Try finding your city of choice here: http://citydailyphoto.com/

Oh and can anyone tell me what I need to do so that all my pics I post enlarge when you click on them? Some do and some don’t…

2 comments:

Katy said...

Am I missing something? I thought there were multiple photos. I only see the main one?

Tiffany said...

i love it! i stole the chandler daily photo site for my own blog. nice find!