Friday, February 20, 2009

Weekend Rundown

We’ve really been trying to cut back on the amount of activities we have jam-packed into our week. This weekend we didn’t really manage to do that unfortunately, but it’s not as bad as it’s been in the past so I still kinda feel like we’re making progress.

Tonight, we’re getting together with the fam to celebrate my FIL’s birthday. I think we all kicked in and got him a chair of some sort, though I’m not positive. Um, Saturday we have swim lessons at 9 like every week. After swim I’m hoping we’ll just go home and relax as I have bunco later that evening at Jobi’s house. Twilight themed bunco…I heart it. I’m guessing that many of us will end up going out after bunco and I’m hoping to not make it too late, as I have book club the next morning at 11. We’re going to JP Pancake House in Scottsdale. The reviews are pretty great and I’m really looking forward to it. I love brunch.

So that’s about it. we still have stuff to put away from being gone all last weekend so that will need to be tackled this weekend. Happy Friday everyone!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

how was JP's Pancake House? Where is that at?

Unknown said...

it was amazing. you would love it tiffany. i had an omlette with spinach, bacon and cheese...plus some pancakes on the side. their food is amazing. it's at hayden and shea.