Friday, August 6, 2010

Flashback Friday

I'm inconsistent with Friday posts, I know. This week Jeff wanted to see what color Connor's hair was at 2 months old so we looked through pics from way back in June of 2007. We were going through them and getting all weepy from how fast it's gone...and how much they look alike. I wonder if they will still look alike in a few years, like if Noah will go from being so dark to being fair like Connor is now.

Anyway, here are some pics of Connor at Noah's age...two months :)

Connor with his Auntie Sarah
this pic cracks me up. this is why they say parents should never leave their children unattended :)
this one really looks like Noah to me...but they all do so who knows.
chubby baby!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Oh my gosh! They do look so much alike! So sweet. Good thing for dates on photos, huh? Otherwise in 10 years, you'd have trouble telling them apart!

Karen said...

I can totally see the resemblance!