Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Nearly Wordless Wednesday



i got my haircut today. really wanted to go with something different but number one, i'm boring. number two, i'm in a wedding in two weeks and I need to be able to do whatever the bride wants :)

this is my new favorite photo. clearly, he's hungry. this is during our daily lunch date when i bring noah over to my office to feed him. it's a nice break :)

we took the boys to a game this weekend. Gonzo's number was being retired and i'm glad we got to be there. i'll be posting a few more pics of the game later this week.

this kid and the new creepy smile. i give up. it's like i broke him with too many photos. this concerns me with picture day at school less than a week away. sigh.

2 comments:

Krista said...

love the lunch break photo! just feed the poor kid already :) your hair looks great!

Katy said...

Connor looks SO OLD in these photos!!!! Stop growing, just STOP