Thursday, March 18, 2010

Nearly Wordless Wednesday

...except that it's Thursday. Long story short I bought a new camera in August. Last weekend it suddenly died. I hoped it was the battery, no such luck of course. It's now on its way back to Kodak to either fix or give us a brand new one...Let's all cross fingers on the brand new one shall we? So I haven't taken a single pic since this weekend which is odd for our family and I was worried that I lost the pics I had on there. When I realized I should just take the memory card out and my pics would be on there I was relieved. Dumb. Anyway, there are probably not going to be many pics until we get the camera back so these will have to hold us all over until then!

We went to Landon's 2nd birthday party this past weekend at Desert Breeze park which we love. Unfortunately, we only had the camera for the first part of the party so there's not a ton here :)

this pic cracks me up. doesn't it look like he's doing the hula?

Connor and Aidan

birthday boy Landon walking along the train tracks

Aidan, Kaci and Connor

The Bffs


Jeffrey and I having dinner to celebrate our 6 year wedding anniversary. In a really good way it seems like much longer that we've been together. We'll have our 11 year "dating anniversary" this summer :) Wow, i'm really pregnant in this pic BTW. Super.

5 comments:

Jill said...

I think you might have pregnancy brain too! Isn't it 6 years?

Unknown said...

omg jill. thank goodness you have the same anniversary. i changed it! lol.

pregnancy brain...totally a real thing :)

The Neerings Family said...

Love the owl background...too perfect for you!

Katy said...

cute new background. That hula picture is awesome. Congrats on 6 years. We've got 5 just around the corner.

Karen said...

What a cute new background!!