Friday, October 22, 2010

Too lame for facebook

When I was pregnant I tried to be better about eating. Not eating better, just better about eating. I get busy and I totally forget to eat. Not good I know, but really not good when you're supposed to be sustaining a life, right?

So I brought a bunch of easy stuff to the office so that I didn't have an excuse. I brought in a ton of those Quaker instant oatmeal packets - Apples & Cinnamon, Maple & Brown Sugar and plain.

Today I was completely disappointed to find that I'd finally scavaged for all the green and brown packets and was only left with blue, the plain. Not excited for breakfast today folks.

1 comment:

Katy said...

I think the blues are always the last to go in those variety packs. They have the same lot in life as lemon starburst